Monday, November 2, 2015

Bring Little LizziLove home.....

Through every adoption my little sister has been my biggest cheerleader.  When I saw my little Yixi listed with our agency and read that she had Downs, I called my sister first...
"Would this be crazy??" I asked her.
Her reply?
"You'd be crazy not to!"
I'm so glad I listened to her.  And, three months after I returned home with Yixi, and heard about Amy, same thing.  She cheered me on all the way, even with others had negative things to say.

Now I get to be on the other side of it, as she heads to China on November 18th to adopt Amy's friend Lizzi.

I'm doing a surprise Envelope Fundraiser.  If you want to help, just pick an envelope and donate that amount of money.  If the envelope has a heart, that means that was has already been chosen and paid for.  When all the envelopes have a heart, Lizzis adoption will be paid for!! Yeah!  I love being on this side of it!! :)

(And...just to make this more fun that the average envelope fundraiser, numbers will be drawn at the end for fun prizes too!!! )  SHHHHH- remember its a surprise, we dont want her to know how much money we are raising!! :)

Remember every envelope is important and helps her come home!



To pick a number click on the donate button on the right side of the blog, and donate that amount. 
And just to make this more fun, at the end, numbers will be drawn for awesome prizes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment