Saturday, June 21, 2014

And here we go again...

    We hear " you're crazy" often.  I doesn't bother me.  There are days when I tell myself how crazy we are! As I'm running late to church ( yes I overslept because I was up every two hours all night feeding goats or piggies)   and realize someone put the three year old in the car with no shoes, my seven year old son, decided to put his pj shirt back on at the last min, ( and I didn't see it until I looked in the rear view mirror)  and oh yes, the goat milk spilled all over my pants as I was running back from the barn, and I couldn't change them even if I had time because that mountain in the laundry room is not Mt. Everest, it's dirty laundry for nine people! So, when someone says how crazy I am, I'm thinking, " you have no idea!" But, for every hectic, crazy moment, my life is filled with twice as many blessed moments.  Not a day goes by that I dont get a love note,( adorable crayon scribbles telling me that I'm the greatest mom in the world).  I fall asleep to little hands and " I lub you Mama" 's I wake up to giggling voices climbing all over me, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.  All the chaos, all the noise, and all of the mess, can not even match all of the love and laughter that fills my heart! So when God opened the doors for us to go back to China, and get the precious little boy, with the huge smile, that followed us around the children's home, we couldn't be happier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment