Sunday, February 2, 2014

This Week!!

I still can't believe that THIS is the week we travel to meet Amy! One week from today, at 3:00 pm, I will meet my daughter for the first time! It was last March that God led us to adopt Amy. The past eleven months have been a journey of paperwork, fundraising, and a lot of faith.  Adoption is not easy, it's a hard journey, but so worth it! And while the primary focus is on saving the life of a child, during the process our lives are changed and shaped, for the better.  I am not the same mom I was when I adopted my first child.  Through four adoptions, I have learned many things, and God has shaped me in ways I never thought He would. 
One of the many amazing things that have come out of our adoptions are the incredible friends that God has blessed us with through the process every time.  With Amy's adoption coming right after YiXi's financing was a struggle, and our friends stood by us, generously gave, made calendars, hosted fundraisers ect. We were so blessed! God provided in a miraculous way, and today, five days before travel, Amy's adoption is FULLY paid for!! Praising God for all He has done, and all He will do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment