Monday, December 9, 2013

Well this one was a busy week for Amys adoption...lots of paperwork. 
      We received our NVC letter and filed our DS260.  Our paperwork gets dropped off in China as we wait 14 days for our Article 5.  We also applied for Chinese entry visas and had a conference call with WACAP.  Whew... many areas colored on our adoption map in one week! And each one brings us closer to meeting Amy! Travel dates are still unknown at this time, as waits for travel notice vary.  We do know its getting close though! It's harder to be patient now that it is so close, and I feel like I'm ten months pregnant! Hopefully I am not  as grouchy as if I were 10 months pregnant as we go through the final steps! Haha 
Thank-you to everyone for the wonderful donations this week! What a blessing those are! 




1 comment:

  1. Chante,
    Hi. I would send you an email but i don't have yours. It looks like you are getting very close to traveling! Are you going by your self? I noticed you took down the post about the need for financial support? How are you doing with fundraising? My email is amydasher@gmail.com. You can keep this comment private. Thanks, Amy Dasher

    ReplyDelete